Health Professions – Medical Terminology Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The college Health Professions – Medical Terminology Scholarship is focused on terminology commonly used in the medical and medical related fields such as nursing, medicine, dentistry, optometry, pharmacy, etc. Each month there is a new quiz that covers content that is taken from college level text books.
~A Great Way to Prepare for Exams~
- $250 scholarship
How it Works
*Participants must register with CKSF to take the scholarship quizzes.
- There are three quizzes, one each month, leading up to a Championship Round.
- The top 25% are advanced to the Championship Round in December
- Quiz 1: 9/1/2017 – 11/30/2017 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Quiz 2: 10/1/2017 – 11/30/2017 – Medical Terminology (+Anat. & Phys.)
- Quiz 3: 11/1/2017 – 11/30/2017 – Medical Terminology (+Anat. & Phys.)
National Championship Round: 12/4/2017 – 12/9/2017 – Cumulative Quiz
- To participate, you must register with the Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation at www.cksf.org.
- For all CKSF scholarship quizzes, 500 points are awarded for each correct answer and one point is deducted for each second taken to complete a question.
- The scholarship is awarded to the top scoring student at the end of the State Championship Round
- Results are available immediately to each participant and the overall ranking is available within three hours under the “Results” tab at www.cksf.org.