High School Accounting Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Developed by interns at Nova Southeastern University that are focused on attending business school, the High School Accounting Scholarship is based on concepts and principles covered in entry level high school accounting courses. A vocabulary list and all of the quiz questions are provided on a “Cheat Sheet” which is linked below.
~ Any high school student heading to college to study business can win this scholarship – straight up basic accounting questions!~
Thank you College Academy Interns!
High school students interested in going to college to study business as either a major or minor.
- $250 scholarship
How it Works
*Participants must register with CKSF to take the scholarship quizzes.
- There are two, 15 question quizzes
- Your overall score is a combination of both quizzes
- The top 25% of scorers are advanced to the Championship Round
- Quiz 1: 4/9/2018 – 4/21/2018
- Quiz 2: 4/15/2018 – 4/21/2018
- Quiz : 4/23/2018 – 4/25/2018
- To participate, you must register with the Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation at www.cksf.org.
- For all CKSF scholarship quizzes, 500 points are awarded for each correct answer and one point is deducted for each second taken to complete a question.
- The scholarship is awarded to the top scoring student at the end of the Championship Round
- Results are available immediately to each participant and the overall ranking is available within three hours under the “Results” tab at www.cksf.org.