In a nutshell, the Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship, provided by The Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation (CKSF), awards students with scholarship money to pay their tuition while studying for their nursing exams. Who wouldn’t want to simultaneously get A’s and earn money? There are four scholarships, one for each of the following courses, Pharmacology, Introduction to Nursing, Pathophysiology, and Anatomy & Physiology. Students have the chance to win up to $1,000 for each course, and ultimately $4,000! Any nursing can participate and take this online quiz based scholarship. The answers to all the quiz questions can be found in any general nursing textbook for the corresponding course. The way to win is to answer accurately and in a short amount of time.
- Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship: The Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship is now available for the 2014 year! Win money for your nursing degree by studying for your midterm and final exams at no cost, without any essays.
- Kelsey Draper, Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship Winner: Kelsey Draper, Nursing major from East Carolina University in North Carolina, has been named champion of The Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation's Pathophysiology Tuition Back Scholarship!
- Joanne Hunold, Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship Winner: Joanne Hunold, from NAU in Arizona, has been named the Intro to Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship Champion! She was awarded money as she studied for her College of nursing exams!
- Deborah Baldwin, Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship Winner: Debbie Baldwin, from GCU, is CKSF's Nursing Tuition Back Champion for Pharmacology in the fall term! Study for class and win money; it's that simple!
- Raechal Fotusky, Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship: Our winner from the UPENN College of Nursing, Raechal Fotusky, has received the full $1,000 back for her tuition for her Anatomy & Physiology course!
- Wharton School of Business at UPENN has Teamed Up with CKSF to Promote Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship: Undergraduate students from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania joined CKSF to promote the Nursing Tuition Back Scholarship to 13 nursing schools in the Philadelphia area.
Writing a long essay can be time consuming and long applications can be tiresome. With CKSF, all you need is to register today at cksf.org and study for your nursing class, take our quiz and win money back. It’s that easy!